Awwww yeah!!

Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Awwww yeah!!

Post  Sara on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Love it! Now I can go to the bar without leaving my sofa. cheers drunken cheers
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 6
Location : A constant of confusion
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Sara wrote:Love it! Now I can go to the bar without leaving my sofa. cheers drunken cheers

Beautiful isn't it?!

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Sara on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Yis it is! LOL Now.. Where did I leave my beer?
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 6
Location : A constant of confusion
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty yay

Post  katsipr on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 pm

hopefully more people will come share here too bounce
katsipr
katsipr

Number of posts : 3
Age : 39
Location : Roc, NY
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm

katsipr wrote:hopefully more people will come share here too bounce

Yeah I admit I stopped pushing the forums once HL2U got their forums up because I didn't want to piss anyone off. Feel free to invite friends! Wink

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  katsipr on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 pm

oh i have lol
katsipr
katsipr

Number of posts : 3
Age : 39
Location : Roc, NY
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Should we move?

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:44 pm

I have been looking into other free networks and found one that has customizable profiles. Devon uses it for the Barnyard Society. I think I should sign up over there too. What do you think?

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  katsipr on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm

well if you can have things like here and have the customizable profiles it would be great but once you have it set up let all the members here know again so we can go there maybe have it like when they click here it will send them to the new place Very Happy
katsipr
katsipr

Number of posts : 3
Age : 39
Location : Roc, NY
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

katsipr wrote:well if you can have things like here and have the customizable profiles it would be great but once you have it set up let all the members here know again so we can go there maybe have it like when they click here it will send them to the new place Very Happy

I think I can still use these forums through there! Here is the humble beginnings:
http://missingskem.ning.com/

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Admin wrote:
katsipr wrote:well if you can have things like here and have the customizable profiles it would be great but once you have it set up let all the members here know again so we can go there maybe have it like when they click here it will send them to the new place Very Happy

I think I can still use these forums through there! Here is the humble beginnings:
http://missingskem.ning.com/

OH YEAH! It works! you click the forums tab and here I am!

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty VERY NEAT

Post  bubblebutt on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:07 am

VERY NEAT!! I WILL BE OVER SHORTLY!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
bubblebutt
bubblebutt

Number of posts : 52
Age : 61
Location : Toledo, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:10 am

bubblebutt wrote:VERY NEAT!! I WILL BE OVER SHORTLY!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yay! You found the first bunny trail!

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty BAR TALK!!

Post  bubblebutt on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 am

ITS NICE TO BE LAZY AND DRINK WITH FRIENDS!!! bounce bounce bounce
bubblebutt
bubblebutt

Number of posts : 52
Age : 61
Location : Toledo, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 am

bubblebutt wrote:ITS NICE TO BE LAZY AND DRINK WITH FRIENDS!!! bounce bounce bounce

Friends are good! Very Happy

_________________

Forget MTV, I want my Skem9!
Awwww yeah!! SkemaholicsAnGella
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Awwww yeah!! Empty Re: Awwww yeah!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum