Skemaholics Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background

2 posters

Go down

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background Empty Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background

Post  Admin Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:34 am

Use this in combination with the "Basic" Myspace 2.0 Tutorial.

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background Tut20DivTop-1

1a. Second Background (You want to place this code after step 1. & before step 2. in the "Basic" Tutorial.)

Code:
.AnGella {width 2nd Bg}
div.wrap{
  width: 800px; background-color: #2a2a2a;
  background-image: url(""); background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: fixed;
  border-left: 4px solid #53beee;
  border-right: 4px solid #53beee;}

2a. Top Banner (You want to place this after step2. & before step 3. in the "Basic" Tutorial.

Code:
div.contentTop { height: 130px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color: transparent; background-image: url("http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll88/AnGella_/Forum tuts/Skemaholics5-1.png"); }

jocolor Voila! jocolor
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-05

https://missingskem.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background Empty 2.0 layouts

Post  bubblebutt Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 am

this is fantastic, a couple of questions to you...
1. do you put this together on a seperate profile page or do you use wordpad?
2, where do i go to get codes for the fonts, and colors?
any recommended would be helpful, thanks!! bom bom Like a Star @ heaven
bubblebutt
bubblebutt

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background Empty Re: Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background

Post  Admin Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am

bubblebutt wrote:this is fantastic, a couple of questions to you...
1. do you put this together on a seperate profile page or do you use wordpad?
2, where do i go to get codes for the fonts, and colors?
any recommended would be helpful, thanks!! bom bom Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks!

1. 1. I work right in the little box but you could use wordpad.

1. 2. You can browse through your wordpad fonts and see what fonts you like from there then just type their name into the code in front of the other two fonts. For color codes I use the color picker in Gimp or photobucket to pull a color from my image. In Pb you will want to click on the circle showing your color to get a (6) digit color code.

Hope that helps!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background Empty NICE IDEAS

Post  bubblebutt Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm

DID NOT REALIZE PB, HAD ONE WILL CHECK IT OUT AND DID NOT KNOW WORD PAD HAD FONTS, SO THANKS IT DOES HELP OUT!! I LIKE WORKING IN THE BOXES IDEA, WHEN DONE DO YOU TEST THEM OUT ON YOUR PAGE OR USE ANOTHER PAGE LIKE ALOT DO? WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT BUT DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO REMEMBER MORE PASSWORDS(LOL) clown Laughing
bubblebutt
bubblebutt

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background Empty Re: Myspace 2.0 Top Content & Second Background

Post  Admin Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 pm

bubblebutt wrote:DID NOT REALIZE PB, HAD ONE WILL CHECK IT OUT AND DID NOT KNOW WORD PAD HAD FONTS, SO THANKS IT DOES HELP OUT!! I LIKE WORKING IN THE BOXES IDEA, WHEN DONE DO YOU TEST THEM OUT ON YOUR PAGE OR USE ANOTHER PAGE LIKE ALOT DO? WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT BUT DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO REMEMBER MORE PASSWORDS(LOL) clown Laughing

LoL@remembering passwords! I just use my page, especially since the 2.0 gives you a preview before it publishes it. However I will be setting up a new page for 1.0 layouts since it is not real easy to switch back and forth. I have notepad and it has different fonts so I figured that wordpad would too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down